Poisoning Tag

Poisoning in dogs I Causes Symptoms Treatment I VOSD Expert Vet Advice
Dogs come into contact with several substances and can eat many things that are toxic.  If left untreated poisoning can be fatal and learning and treating it might save your dog someday. In this article, we discuss toxicity because of ingestion (not bites). Causes There are several opportunities for a dog to come into contact with various toxic substances it can eat! This can range from household substances such as raisins and chocolate and rat poison to substances such as mushrooms. Alcoholic beverages, ammonia, battery acid, bleach, chocolate, detergents, drain cleaners, disinfectants, fertilizer, furnitureRead More